How to Create A Successful YouTube Channel on an Android phone
Youtube is one of the leading platforms for content and content creators. Whether it be doing a Daily Vlog or creating and uploading videos from all different categories. YouTube is a great platform for uploading content. Getting monetized on YouTube takes plenty of hard work and dedication. I will be explaining how to come up with creative ideas when creating your channel. If you are looking to start a YouTube channel try Shutterstock, they have stock videos and photos at a reasonable price.
The good thing about YouTube is that it can be accessed from almost any smart device. In the modern age of technology some smartphones are as good as cameras or computers in terms of features. Android devices come with a variety of features that may help a amateur Youtuber to learn and own their craft. Android phones were created to be used as multipurpose devices and photography, videoing and editing can be done on them.
There are various free and paid editing apps in the Android app store that can be used to create and edit YouTube standard videos for a new or existing YouTube channel. There are some apps that have a variety of features that allows you to edit and create videos and images. Some of these apps have features that are free and readily available to the public but in order to do more tasks, use more features and in some cases remove watermarks you would need to pay a subscription fee (usually on a lifetime or yearly basis.
After finding the right device and the right app for editing the only things left to do are to create your YouTube channel with a good niche idea, activate and verify your channel, upload your videos and apply for monetization once you have met the YouTube Monetization requirements. YouTube also has strict guidelines for the types of videos and content you can post, so always remember to stick to the rules an be careful not to break them.
Why is it important to verify your YouTube channel
If you want to upload videos or post content you have to verify your YouTube channel. Verify your channel is pretty simple because all you need is a phone number in order to receive the verification code. This can be done pretty easily on an Android device. Verifying your YouTube account opens up your YouTube channel to more features like the ability to add custom thumbnails to videos or to upload longer videos. Here is how to verify your YouTube account on Android or any other device:
1. Go to youtube.com, and in the left-hand toolbar, scroll down and click “Settings.”
2. Click “View additional features” (located under “Your Account”).
3. Click “Verify.”
4. Pick your country of residence and choose whether you want to get a phone call or text (this is how you’ll get your verification code).
5. If you select the phone call option, click “Confirm.”
6. Enter your phone number and click “Submit.”
7. When you receive the six-digit verification code, enter it in the text box and hit “Submit.”
On that screen, you’ll also see the word “verified,” along with a check mark, appear below your channel name.
Figuring out what type of content to post
The first step in the process of becoming a successful Youtuber is figuring out what types of content you want to post as this will also dictate the direction your channel will take. These days Vlogs are some of the most popular forms of content on Youtube. There are plenty forms of content so no need to worry if you don’t want to vlog, just think about what you ar e good at doing and try to showcase that in your videos. If you are looking to start a YouTube channel try Shutterstock, They have stock videos and photos at a reasonable price.
Building An Audience
This is the most important step on your journey to become a successful Youtuber. In order to gain watchtime and the amount of subscribers needed to monetize your channel you need to build a audience. The easiest way to build a audience that is captivated by your videos is by consistently posting good content. Building an audience takes experimentation and practice so don’t get frustrated if you don’t captivate viewers immediately.
A wider reach and a big audience are both important to the growth of a YouTube channel. It’s alot easier to build an audience on YouTube than it was a few years ago. There are countless social media platforms that you can promote and post your videos and video links on in order to grow your audience. Always ensure that the content you post on these social media sites are captivating and of the best quality.
A captivating video will leave viewers wanting more and eventually leads to more subscriptions and views. Some of the best and most successful YouTubers like PewDiePie and Mr Beast are successful because of the captivation ( once you start watching you won’t want to click away) and quality of their content. Try to find unique ways of creating good quality content ( it can be a gimmick or a prop).
This is the final step in the process of earning on Youtube. In order to get monetized with Google AdSense you need a total of 4,000 watch hours and 1000 subscribers. This may take some time to achieve but it will be worth it in the long run. Ensure that you videos meet all the YouTube community guidelines because you will only be able to earn from videos that are eligible for monetization.
The amount that you will earn for each ad that is shown in your videos is dependent on a few factors:
- The amount of time people spend watching ads on your channel– The difference between earning the full amount for an ad displayed in your video or just a few cents is the amount of time that viewers spend watching the ads that are placed in your videos.
- The types of ads that are displayed– Ad types like none skippable ads have a set rate for each view that the ad gets but skippable ads can be skipped and has a set price if the ad is completed but if it is not completed by a viewer you will not be paid the full price for displaying that ad.
- Video length– your video length determines whether you can place specific ad spots in your video or not. I order to be able to place ad spots in your videos your content has to be around 8 minutes or longer.
- Number of views– This one is obvious, The amount of views your video receives determines the amount of money you earn from it while it is monetized.
I wish you good will on your journey with YouTube and always remember never give up on your goals and remember, if you are looking to start a YouTube channel try Shutterstock, They have stock videos and photos at a reasonable price.