Are you ready to know how to start a business in the UAE. The United Arab Emirates are some of the fastest economically growing group of countries in the World. Starting a business in the UAE has many merits. The UAE is a federation of seven emirates – Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al-Quwain, Fujairah and Ras Al Khaimah. These emirates are all situated Southeast of the Arabian Peninsula.
Why The UAE?
- The UAE is very close to countries like India so it is very easy to travel to and from when doing business.
2. The UAE is a very business open community that wants investors to invest in their economy.
3. Their infrastructure is very similar to that of countries that are in Europe and the Americas.
4. They have a lot of merits for those who choose to invest in their economy .These merits include ; Citizenship status, tax exemptions and import and export opportunities for your business.
5. The have a booming tourism economy
Investing in The UAE
There are many profitable business ideas to explore within the UAE. Tourism ,technology, engineering, banking and oil mining seem to be the main earners in many of these emirates. countries like Dubai have alot of popular attractions and cultural magnets. Businesses registered in the free zones of the UAE enjoy exemption from corporate taxes for a certain period of time but this time can be extended.
Who can start a business in the UAE?
- Those with no prior run ins with the UAE Law or prior criminal convictions
- Those with Passports/KYZ documents
- Those who have the money to start their business
After being approved to start a business in The UAE you usually have to visit the emirates in order to get your free passport and fulfil whatever other requirements that may apply. You can also get passports for your employees in order for them to access your business and travel to and from the country. I wish you success in your business endeavours take care.